Terms & Condition
· All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
· By indicating User’s acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, user is obligated to complete such transactions after making payment. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
· Any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or in case where Future Finger Technologies is unable to deliver the same due to some technical fault, may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified through e mail.
· In a credit card transaction, it is presumed that the user has a right to use the credit card as its own. Future Finger Technologies shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Future Finger Technologies reserves the right to cancel all the pending or future orders without any liability and may block the user’s account with the Site.
· Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
· In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from you.
· Shipment/delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the payment confirmed against the order placed with Future Finger Technologies. The Shipment /Delivery time is an approximate time mentioned against each product. Future Finger Technologies shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods due to any force majeure event including but not limited to flood, fire, wars, acts of God or act of Government, strike or any event beyond the control of Future Finger Technologies.
· Presently, the browsing and buying service(s) of Future Finger Technologies are being offered free of cost. However, Future Finger Technologies reserves the right to charge a fee for any or such facilities.
· The User agrees not to make any bulk purchase to indulge into any reseller activities. In case of any such instances, Future Finger Technologies reserves all rights to cancel the current and future orders and block the concerned User account.
· Partial delivery of product needs to be reported within 24 hrs. of receipt of the product. Cancellation on user’s request may not be allowed, subject to the specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service purchased.
· Delivery of orders would be done address specific not person/time specific.
· Future Finger Technologies reserves the right to cancel any order placed which is not available, out of stock or in short supply.
· Octroi charges may be levied on some products displayed on the site .These charges shall are not refundable and shall be borne by the customer. In the event of cancellation of the order, the octroi charges levied shall not be refunded.
· Future Finger Technologies reserves the right to send transactional emails and SMS’s related to any order placed by a customer and the customer agrees that the same will not tantamount to spam. By submitting your mobile number, you agree to receive calls/SMS’s from Future Finger Technologies or its authorized representative, irrespective of your registration on Do Not Disturb (DND) with your telecom service provider.
· You agree to receive calls from Future Finger Technologies and its agents, merchants, courier partners seeking clarification/information regarding your order and any other related information as and when required and disclaim any liability of Times Internet Limited in this regard.
· Before placing an order you are advised to check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
The trademarks, names, logos and trademarks displayed on this website are both registered and unregistered trademarks of the owner of the website. Nothing mentioned on this website should be considered as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior permission in writing of the website owner.
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary, Future Finger Technologies owns all the Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You admit and declare that you shall not use or reproduce any content belonging to Future Finger Technologies without obtaining authorization.
The owner of the website makes no warranties, guarantees, representations or statements (whether explicitly expressed, implied in law or residual), regarding the website.
Majeure event in such cases, we will proactively reach out to you. Please check your emails and SMS regularly for such updates. Also, we will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery. The customer can cancel the order at any moment of time even if the delivery time exceeds the expected delivery time. If it is a prepaid order, the customer will be refunded back in the account as soon as the order is successfully cancelled. We as a merchant shall not come under any liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising either directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the preset limit of trials, mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.